Beverage attendants will be responsible for ensuring coolers are properly stocked with drinks and ice for sponsors, players and guests.
- Ensure drinks are stocked on the courts, locker room and sponsor dining room
- Move drinks/ice from storage area to courts, locker room, and sponsor dining room as needed
- Remove trash from receptacles as needed and take to designated area
- Ensure coolers are fully stocked with drinks at the end of each day
- Pull drinks for bartender as needed for sponsor dinner on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday evenings
- Courteous personality with the ability to interact with sponsors, guests and other volunteers
- Volunteers must be 21 years of age or older
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 15 pounds
- Ability to bend over to pick up items (i.e. packs of water, bags of ice)
- Must be comfortable/willing to do the responsibilities listed above
Event staff will explain specific details for this position upon arrival. Short informative meetings regarding Knoxville Challenger volunteer positions will take place Friday, November 4 and Sunday, November 6, lasting about 30 minutes. Volunteers have a choice of which session they would like to attend. The meetings will include a brief tour of the facility, distributing volunteer shirts, and meeting with the volunteer coordinator.
Event schedules and tasks vary based on event needs. While volunteers may sign up for a specific task, event staff reserve the right to reassign volunteer positions to fill event gaps.